The employee must be able to work with automated sander machine, air operated grinders, orbital sanders (DA sanders), deburr tools and assortment of files.
- Able to inspect the work and attention to detail is essential for the success of the task.
- Understand of customer requirements and paperwork review (job travelers, drawings).
- Able to use personal protection equipment including but not limited to face masks, eye and ear protection.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to maintain a clean work environment.
- Able to receive and understand AS9100 requirements.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Familiarity with PC software (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work with a diverse work force
- Ability to multi-task and to execute under pressure.
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Good Communication skills, problem solving ability and adaptability is preferred
- US person status or clearance related requirements